Girls, for those wide-footed women out there all I can say is…the struggle is real!!! Are you forever searching for that perfect pair of heels that are not only stylish but also comfortable? Well…look no further!!! For some reason it is almost impossible to find a pair of heels for us wide-footed women that are not only fashionable but don’t leave your feet in pulsating pain – you know what I mean ladies!!
Only now are designers remembering that not every woman is born with small, narrow dainty feet. I have literally searched high and low for designer/ non designer shoes that cater to wide footed women that are not bulky or look like something your eighty year old grand mother would wear. Following painstaking (sometimes literally) research on the plethora of brands and having purchased from almost all of them I am so happy to be able to share my Top 10!!!
1. New Look: This is a must see – with such a broad range of footwear you will not be disappointed.
2. Dorothy Perkins: The shoes featured in this blog are from DP. Being a recent purchase, I can tell you with full confidence they are not only gorgeous but super comfortable. Make sure to check out their wide fit line – they have a great selection.
3. Asos: Finally Asos has a line for wide fit girls, I have purchased a few from the website and can tell you they are true to size.
4. Boohoo: Offering a selection of wide fit shoes that are also inexpensive this is certainly not to be missed.
5. Clarks: With a large selection of shoes Clarks is definitely worth a view particularly if you are looking for that business/office look!
6. River Island: Though their selection is on the small side, they do offer various styles from causal to dressy.
7. Simplybe: For women with very wide feet I would suggest taking a look on this website. It caters to sizes wide to EEE (extremely wide).
8. JustFab.co.uk: I have never purchased shoes from this website but I do know they offer a range of fashionable wide fit shoes in many styles.
9. Dune: This shop is one of my favourites and for the very fashion forward girl you will not be disappointed.
10. Department stores: They tend to offer a huge selection of wide fit shoes from different designers and suppliers. I would highly recommend the shoe department at Debenhams or John Lewis.
I hope you guys enjoyed my list of where to purchase the best type of wide fit shoes. If you know of any other stores I haven’t listed that are fashionable provide this service please do comment below. I’d love to hear your feedback.
Lots of love xx